Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Reach Out n Laugh

Eemmmh... I wanna share this and if any of my ex colleague read this mesti jealous. ( mana yang x datang )

On the 5th of June Chek ( Fadillah ) invited most of the ex staff ( HSBC ) to her daughter's wedding in Tropicana ( damn I totally forgot about the camera - too eager thinking of the reunion.....reunion ke???? ). I was truly happy coz all the oldies are there....!!!!!!! They are still alive...hee..hee...hee. That nite long we were all laughing talking about those old days and the old ones still looking good... I mean they look healthy and some look handsome...hee..hee.hee and of coz the ladies look gorgeous not forgetting myself....definately....

Well, those that I totally havent seen them for almost 10 to 15 years were like Burn - old burn with his laugh, Razak - buddy to Burn and those days we called him Ibrahim Din coz he looks like him of his younger days, Ramli with his new wife....( P. Ramlee....hee..hee ), Aide from JB, Suhaimi kecik, Zaitun, Mahani, Jabbar, Nurbaya ,Barbara Park, Soo Fee, Mel, Jessie Phay- we used to meet at the bank and we will called ourselves as Ratu Cantik.... and not forgetting those who are still working in the bank namely Mohammad Hasan, Linda Cantik, Maznun and Rosli Cengkau. More a less as Jabbar was saying- this is like the bank's dinner . Watever it is called, I really enjoyed it and have fun so much. To Chek thank you for inviting me and for sure I really enjoy that nite. Tak rasa macam majlis org kahwin...sorrrryy chek :) Reach out to the oldies and LOL

0 comments: