Wednesday, June 17, 2009

SCREAM OUT

My second gal insisted me having a blog. So here I am. Phew I'm having this 2 weeks out of office and its just like confuse whether am I happy to be out of office or vice versa. But for sure that I can wake up late than the usual time for office.
Today my little creature Aiman reminded me this morning " Mom please fetch me from school "
and the answer was " ehmmmm....." which I did not do so. Y ? I am so engrossed with the notebook downloading songs....I am learning bit by bit with the notebook and the fingers always here n there n everywhere. Its totally different from the office.Kat office tu besar bagak keyboard
Its okay, I will pay him back by doing it so tomorrow. Oops my little creature dah bising..Mom I am hungry so we are off to the mamak nearby.
I'll update whenever I have the free time. Thats 4 sure..........

0 comments: