Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Grrrr......owing up gerl

You know why its grrrr....owing up gerl? Well that is for my eldest gerl who is now in Matrix, Tangkak, Johor. If you happen to read her blog, omg she's enjoying life in Matrix. I had a very tough time to convince her to further her studies in KMJ. The option came from Uniten in Bangi, few colleges, KMJ, UITM Bkt Mertajam. Well initially she has decided to go Uniten which nearer to our home and later came one after another offer of the U's. As a mother, I want the best for her and what she chooses that's going to be her path of life.
Mona came to my office late evening while waiting for Iman finishes her school and that is when we were talking about Natasya. ( Mona is like Natasya's 2nd mom as she always spend her time sleepover at her place and Mona's kids and mine are just like sisters and brothers though they were only cousins and we shared a lot common things together- mengumpat as well). Mona has done her level best to convince my gerl to go to KMJ and now its up to Natasya. Lastly she decided to Matrix but she wants to be in Kuala Pilah. OMG Kuala Pilah???? Mona asked me how I managed to counter her to go to Matrix and the answer was...UITM,Bkt Mertajam the journey will be like 4 hours, UNIKL in Kedah( matrix ) like 5 to 6 hours and maybe Kuala Pilah like 2 hrs and the place will be like deep inside kampung ( I am not sure about that but accordingly to my maklang it is futher deep and isolated ) and KMJ is like 1 and half hours and happenning town for kain langsir and kain ela...hee.hee.hee ). That is what I really meant tough to psycho her....

I promised her that if she doesn't like KMJ, at anytime she can come back and re apply at any U's in KL. Give a trial to that gerl... A week before the departure to KMJ can you belief that I am the one running here and there to get her documents ready...photocopy her certificates, get the hasil stamp ready but the only thing that I cant do is with her photograph..get her things ready and omg it is a huge chunk out of my pocket. its like changing her wardrobe tapi x apa la janji she wants to further studies in KMJ. All she does was going out with her frens for a week and she pulun it habis habisan and come back late nite. Tak pe... nanti dah masuk KMJ hah... no such happenings..hee...hee..hee. And for a week juga la every nite I was sob..sob...sob....

I shall continue more after this as I have to fetch my second gal from school

0 comments: