Saturday, June 20, 2009

SUNWAY LAGOON TRIP

Aaarghhh... whole body aching. Anyhow I had a great time yesterday - 20th June with my colleagues in Sunway Lagoon. Finally we had this family day of HSBC PJA in Sunway Lagoon after the big huhaa. The turn up was like pretty good eventhough not all managed to come but I salute to my tellers where all of them came including my kanama of cash room..... I LUV YE ALL FRONTLINERS........
Then we had games which need all of us to be divided into 4 groups and each group were known as SO WHAT, FATT SO, SO SO and SO HOT..... Before the games commenced we had to splash ourselves into the pool and OMG it was really fun like all over splashes, those with more than 80kgs... know what I meant... even the facilitator commented that it was his first time getting wet by us. Should see all of us were over excited than the kids... semua tak sedar diri.
Later in the afternoon after having lunch will be our free and easy. So those with the families are all over places with their kids and the single ones enjoying themselves . My 2 gerls enjoying themselves at the dry park whereas the little monster soaking himself in the pool and he has lots of stories to update what happened at the pool....
Guess what??? My little monster cried when we left the Screampark as he was terrified with those so called " ghost " in the Screampark. I left the 2 gerls and let loose and took the boy for swimming again. We left the lagoon at 5pm as my eldest gerl has appointment with her frens.
Well I do had a great time even the whole body of mine aching here and there....old age ah????

0 comments: