Thursday, December 24, 2009

today - xmas n my gerl's bday

aarghhh how i wish that i could give everything what my kids wants n needs. they have grown up n knows what life is.....my eldest gerl turns 18 today on xmas day. she has grown up n to be preety- like mummy..... i am proud when someone ask me - how old r u? proudly answer that i am 43 n i have 3 lovely kids n all grown up. guess what? they dont believe that i have a 18 year old gerl.....
saham naik tu..... n also they would say like - i thought that u r 37...best nye kalau orang ingat cam tu.. dah lebih lebih ni puji diri...anyhow to my eldest gerl. welcome to real world and open yea eyes widely. dont ever do things that can make yourself look silly. be proud of who u r. u r my gerl n always be my gerl not forgetting my second baby gerl... u r always cute to my eyes n to my son small monster.. no matter how mummy scold you u, there is always soft spot in me after the heavy scolding..ha..ha..ha

0 comments: