Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Frens.....where r u....

When I woke up this morning I was like why suddenly am I thinking of my younger days...And again it was like lightning strike that I missed my frens namely Nizam, Apoi, Redzwa,Kak Chik ( I met her early of the month at a wedding ), ,Aya, Mini, Mokhsein, Ros, Misha, Norita, Ramli Frens where are you all la....
I tried using the facebook to look for them only Apoi je yang ada. The rest nope...... Then when I'm into the youtube looking for old songs like chaka khan, sade, quincy jones, james ingram lagi la teringat my frens yang dulu dulu tu.... How we tuang tuition to go teadance..best giler buat keja tu every week - ohh Saturday from 3 to 6 pm and Sunday 1 - 3 pm and the place was at "Where Else " and Atlantis or Picaddily.
And now when I have kids, I make sure that I drive them to tuition and make sure that they really go for classes. No way for tuang tuang classes. My beloved kids...you can never lie to mummy as I have gone through the tactics...ha..ha...ha...ha

0 comments: